Saturday, March 16, 2013

Katie Did It! - A friends journey into crafting



I just got back from a friends house where she had her first craft show. What a cool selection of holiday, wreaths, floral and custom themed crafts! Her business is called “Katie Did It” and I’m sure it will be a great success. I’ll just post some of the photos I took today and you can see for yourself.

photo credit: CK Worley
This is the wreath that greeted me at the front door. So cute~

photo credit: CK Worley

She sold a couple of these. Katie can custom design any of these crafts in the colors of your choice.

photo credit: CK Worley

Isn't this cute? There was a lady who wanted a different color base and that was not a problem for Katie.

photo credit: CK Worley
Halloween!

photo credit: CK Worley
Fall~

photo credit: CK Worley
A couple of us bought this design.

There was so much more I just can't show them all to you now. I think I can definitely say, "Katie Did It". Remember to follow your heart in whatever you do and success will then follow you ~ Great job Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment