Saturday, September 13, 2014

Easy Tailgate

We are having a small tailgate today. Just thought I’d share a few recipes that I found on Southern Living online. I made everything yesterday so today is a sleepy rainy Saturday for us.

photo credit: CK Worley

These Mini-Muffulettas are so good. Anyone who has ever eaten a Muffuletta knows that it only gets better the next day so making these ahead of time is a plus. I used mini Ciabatta Buns just to make sure the bread would hold up overnight.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/mini-muffulettas-50400000115359/

Then I made a couple of Italian skewers which are equally as easy and can be made the day before. I drizzled a balsamic glaze over the skewers instead of soaking them in Italian dressing.

photo credit: CK Worley

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/italian-skewers-10000001634631/

Lastly this Banana Pudding Cheesecake. My husband had to have a slice last night and he told me that it was the best cheesecake he’s ever eaten! That is a wonderful review!

photo credit: CK Worley

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/banana-pudding-cheesecake-50400000119918/

All I have to do is put together a big green salad and we are ready for some football!
I hope that your tailgate turns out to be a great one! GO DAWGS!

Isn't this cute? Found it at Kohl's online. Georgia Bulldogs Stainless Steel Crystal Stack Ring Set. Was $275 - on sale for $110. And these Georgia Bulldogs Sterling silver and Red Cz Figure 8 Style Earrings from Collegiate Jewelry Co. They are $129 plus shipping from Amazon.com - Love them both!


No comments:

Post a Comment