Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Why buy fresh fruits and vegetables when you can Grow It First?

It’s true.  I have friends who are afraid to garden.  This blog was developed to help them take the first steps to becoming a growing addict.  It is also true that I am not a trained landscape architect.  I grew up around a Dad and Mom who gardened to feed our large family of 9.  We helped where we could and watched when we weren’t allowed to.  I love gardening and watching things grow.  I also love to research any questions that you have or that I have.  I just want to share this life adventure with you....If you are ready and willing to try.....I will help you take the steps to Grow it First!





Make sure to follow me on

Facebook @ Grow it First with CK Worley
Twitter @ GrowitFirst
You Tube @ Grow it First with CK Worley
And Oprah’s OWN Channel @ Growit

No comments:

Post a Comment